Preschool Supply Lists
Please bring school supplies to orientation.
To keep your little one ready to explore and experience new things, keep them stocked with the following items. Remember that some items will wear out or be outgrown during the year. Please check with your child’s teacher or the office to see if any items need replacing.
Standard Supply List
- Change of Clothes in a Gallon Sized Ziploc Bag (ALL CHILDREN NEED)
- Foldable Kinder Mat – Red & Blue, 1”x19”x45” (only needed if staying for wrap around)
- Empty Standard Size Pillowcase (Optional) (only needed if staying for wrap around)
- Small Blanket (No Larger than 30”x36”) (only needed if staying for wrap around)
Teacher Wish List
- Alcohol Free Baby Wipes (2 Tubs)
- Tissues (1 Large Box)
- Elmer’s School Glue (two – 4oz Bottles)
- Crayola Crayons (8 or 16 Count –Not JUMBO)
- Crayola Washable Watercolors (8 Count)
- Crayola Markers (10 count Fine Line Classic)
- Crayola Colored Pencils (12 Count)
- Friskers Blunt-tip Kids Scissors (1)
Please DO NOT send backpacks, stuffed animals, toys, hats, pillows, sleeping bags, crib sheets, fabric nap mats, or Snuggie Tails blankets.
Please write your child’s first and last name on these items with a permanent marker.